HawgHead Baits Fishing Reports-Tactics-News-Etc.

Fishing Reports focusing in Pennsylvania such as Lake Pinchot and the Susquehanna River. New and old fishing tactics will be discussed. News about our tackle store, including new products stocked.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Opossum Lake Catfishing Aug 19th

My wife Kim asked me to take her catfishing again Saturday evening at Opossum Lake. We fished from 7 pm until 9:15 pm when it started to rain. We caught 17 catfish. I had 11 and she had 6. She was up 6 to 2 when I went on a hot streak, HA HA! I also caught a 14 inch largemouth and 5 turtles including 3 big dudes. Biggest two turtles were the size of garbage can lids and mean as heck when they hit the bank. We used raw shrimp again. Beautiful evening to be out! All fish were released back into the lake to fight another day.

Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home