HawgHead Baits Fishing Reports-Tactics-News-Etc.

Fishing Reports focusing in Pennsylvania such as Lake Pinchot and the Susquehanna River. New and old fishing tactics will be discussed. News about our tackle store, including new products stocked.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Opossum Lake Crappie Fishing/River Level Forecast

Monday evening I took my wife to Opossum Lake to do a little fishing for a couple hours from my ODC 1624. I landed several crappie up to 9 inches and lost one over 12 inches at the side of the boat. All crappie hit a 2 inch white twister tail on a 1/16 oz jig head. They were suspending out from shoreline brush piles and got more active the last half hour of daylight. I also snagged a snapping turtle that was over 20 lbs and was able to pop the hook out and let it go.

The Susquehanna River is forcasted to crest below 9 feet.

Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home